Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: iPhone, Software, twitter
Categories : iPhone, Software
For twitter users, this is an excellent application for your iPhone. I use it every day. Tweetie is available on the App Store for $2.99. You can check it out here. Or just search for “Tweetie” on the App Store from your iPhone, iPod touch, or in iTunes.
Below are features and screenshots:
- Handle multiple twitter accounts.
- View your timeline, replies, direct messages and favorites.
- Browse your friends and followers.
- Post new tweets, retweet
- Reply directly to tweets and send direct messages.
- Follow and unfollow people.
- Mark tweets as favorites.
- Navigate reply chains.
- Inline web browser.
- Post links with automatic link shrinking via bit.ly.
- Upload pictures to twitpic.com.
- Update your twitter location.
- View twitter trends and perform custom searches.
- Save your favorite searches.
- Implements the full twitter API.
- Uses secure connection (https).
- Go to User shortcut
- Nearby search
- Themes and adjustable font size
- Bookmarklet support
Sail through your tweets with blazing fast scrolling. Switch between multiple accounts. There is no limit on the number of tweets you can load.
One tap to reply, retweet, mark as favorite, and even delete your own tweets. Tap a link to bring up the inline browser. Tap ‘view tweet’ to navigate a reply chain.
Follow and stop following users, check out their recent tweets, and send them messages. One tap to search for other tweets mentioning @them (handy for browsing replies).
Live count, posted URLs automatically shrunk with bit.ly. Upload images totwitpic.com and post your location.
Watch up-to-the-minute twitter trends.
Your favorites are badged with a star.
Flick through your loyal following, see who others are following as well.
Perform fast custom searches. Save your favorite searches for easy access.